Substitute Teacher Process
Each Applicant must provide the following:
1. Completed application form.
2. For information go to (State - DESE Substitute Teacher Guidelines).
3. You must have a valid Missouri Teacher's Certificate or a valid Substitute Certificate License to Teach.
To apply for a sub certificate go to the State - DESE Application Portal.
4. Transcript(s) - We accept official copies (minimum of 60 credit hours)
5. Missouri/Federal Withholding Forms. (MO-W-4) pdf / (Federal) W-4 pdf
6. Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9.
7. A copy of your driver’s license and Social Security card or another form of identification (ex. passport )
8. Fingerprinting Procedures - Effective July 1, 2012
- Applicant User Guide for State Agency and MOVECHS Fingerprint/Background Check.
(which includes the Request for Child Abuse or Neglect/Criminal Record Form).
9. Additional information about the fingerprinting process may be viewed at the following
10. Employee Technology Agreement can be found on the Resource page, along with the Acceptable Use Policy for the District.
To request the above packet please contact:
Jayne Yoder, (573)324-5441
Per day = $85.79
Substitute Application (Application is in PDF Format need updated form
Send completed application to:
Bowling Green R-1 School District
700 W Adams Street
Bowling Green, MO 63334
Attn: Jayne Yoder
Fax to: Jayne Yoder (573)324-2439
I9_FORMS_EXPIRE_3312016.PDF (189K) GEORGE BESHEARS, JUL 28, 2014, 8:25 PM
MOW4.PDF (391K) GEORGE BESHEARS, JUL 28, 2014, 8:25 PM
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER APPLICATION 07022014 (1).PDF (489K) GEORGE BESHEARS, JUL 28, 2014, 8:28 PM
FW4.PDF (111K) GEORGE BESHEARS, JUL 28, 2014, 8:25 PM
MOAPS-APPLICANT-USER-GUIDE.PDF (265K) GEORGE BESHEARS, JUL 28, 2014, 8:25 PM
You do not have permission to add comments.