Home‎ > ‎BGR1 Announcements‎ > ‎


posted Nov 25, 2018, 6:05 PM by Andrew Orf

We are making the decision to go ahead and cancel school for tomorrow, Monday, November 26th, due to projected icy conditions, especially on our rural county roads in the northern areas of our district.  All district offices will also be closed.  Please check your school web page or Facebook page for any school specific announcements of activities.

For those involved with the FFA Fruit sale, Mr. Davis will be at the AG Building from noon until 3 p.m. for anyone wanting to turn in orders.  For those who cannot come in, you will have until 3 p.m. on the first day back to turn orders in.

Please be safe out there!