Substitute Teacher Process
Each Applicant must provide the following:
2. For information go to (State - DESE Substitute Teacher Guidelines).
3. You must have a valid Missouri Teacher's Certificate or a valid Substitute Certificate License to Teach.
4. Transcript(s) - We accept official copies (minimum of 60 credit hours)
6. Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9.
7. A copy of your driver’s license and Social Security card or another form of identification (ex. passport )
8. Fingerprinting Procedures - Effective July 1, 2012
- Applicant User Guide for State Agency and MOVECHS Fingerprint/Background Check.
information about the fingerprinting process may be viewed at the following
10. Employee Technology Agreement can be found on the Resource page, along with the Acceptable Use Policy for the District.